In today’s business environment, it is critical to train your staff in the necessary expertise to enhance their productivity. Employee training is a form of investment for the organization’s future. Microsoft Office 2013 training offers employees with the knowledge necessary to connect with people, express their concepts and solve problems. Additionally, Microsoft Office 2013 training enables employees to attain a precise degree of competence with Microsoft technologies. A staff enrolling in Microsoft Office 2013 training shows a commitment to learn and take on challenges.
Features covered in this course include:
- Microsoft office Project
- Microsoft office SharePoint
- Microsoft office Excel
- Microsoft office Outlook
- Microsoft office Word
- Microsoft office PowerPoint
- Microsoft office Access
How to train
Employees can be trained on the latest version of Microsoft office 2013 using various methods. These methods include:
- Scenario-based training videos. Companies can use scenario based training videos to maximize their employee productivity and proficiency in the use of Microsoft office through corporate intranet.
- Microsoft e-learning courses. These courses are described in e-learning catalog available on every Microsoft office product.
- Training platforms offering ‘stand-alone’ Microsoft office courses. These training materials are bought from course platforms, for instance BizSnack.
- Training providers. Employees can be trained by online training providers who offer Microsoft office courses as part of their online training.
The following benefits underpin the importance of Microsoft Office 2013:
- It is possible to keep or preserve personal settings.
- A person can use Microsoft account to install office program.
- One can stream his or her Office programs to another computer.
- Files can be saved to one drive for easy sharing and access.
- It makes it easy to join meetings and share word documents, excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint slides online.
- Inking. The software utilizes a stylus to access features, design content and take notes, which does not run out of ink.
- Skype. The new office involves Skype that offers 60 minutes of Skype world in a month where a user can incorporate skype contacts into Lync and instant message or call individuals on skype.
- Reading, mark-up. The Read Mode in Word offers a contemporary and easy to use reading encounter that adjusts small and large screens automatically.
- Stay connected. It is easy to follow documents, people, sites and teams in share point.
Differences from older versions
Microsoft office 2013 is different from older version in regard to its effectiveness and elements. For example:
- Microsoft office 2013 has new features that save a lot of time and at the same time maintain the old qualities.
- The new office is compatible with PCs that have no installed Office, smartphones, and tablets. This enables a user to gain access to files anywhere and on various devices.
- Free Web Apps. Microsoft Office 2013 has four devices that are available as a free web application through SkyDrive. The four tools are OneNote, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Microsoft Office 2013 has a file hosting site as well as cloud storage that offers 7GB free storage to users. Hence, it is easy to open, save and edit documents in the cloud.